Friday, February 4, 2011

End of school????

I have NEVER been accused of being a studious person. In fact, (and you con confirm this with my mother) I would rather sleep than study. Then I got old. And I pay my own bills. Which automatically means I care because I don't want to pay to retake classes or miss any more sleep. I am now about 6 weeks away from my Associates degree, and I'll have A's in everything but Allgebra, and a 3.84 GPA.

I got my official acceptance letter (I never really got why they send you a letter to "accept" your application to a school.. You're paying, they should want you right??) yesterday for the BBA program. Which basically means if you are a friend of family member.. consider this my official break-up letter for the next year and a half. I love you.. haven't forgotten you.. just kickin' some ass and takin' some names..

No comments: