Monday, September 1, 2008

First timer

I've been talked into starting a blog, so I guess my first step is to tell you about me.

I'm Mia, and I'm married to a wonderful, amazing guy named Noah. We're a pretty typical couple, we live in Central Texas, we have a house and a dog named Maggie. I take pictures of her like she is my child! Between Noah and her, They hate it when I break out the camera.

















Unlike anyone I know, We both bow hunt and fish quite a lot. Instead of having school and summer dictating what we do, we have the hunting and fishing seasons. Well there's not really a fishing season, for us it's more of a filler. Sort of a between the deer season to deer season gap, it gives us something to do.
We target practice a lot, which entails shooting in our backyard at targets we have set up. We also bow fish during the spring and summer. It's great practice and lots of fun! (I hold the record for falling off the boat more than anyone else)
Currently Noah and I are getting ready for a bow hunt in New Mexico for Mule Deer. We've gone and scouted out locations. I'm hunting first so come next Monday, We'll pack up the Jeep and drive away. I'll keep you posted on what takes place.
Well, that's about it for now.

No comments: